School-based counseling, career guidance and development
The organization does this conducting out reaches to respective schools .Much emphasis is on semi and full candidate classes in primary seven, S3-S4 and A-levels.
We also conduct career guidance in tertially institutions like Universities and other institutions of higher learning.
Through this program we empower the school going children and students with the potential to identify their careers choices like subject combinations, courses to be offered at the institutions of higher learning that are marketable, good institutions especially vocational and technical institutes as well as other available opportunities.
• Assessing aptitudes and personality preference
• Enhancing self-esteem
• Enhancing communication skills
• Researching career options
• Evaluating educational experience
• Preparing resumes and cover letters
• Developing interviewing skills and questions
• Preparing the job application